Monday, January 28, 2008

Can't Sleep

It's hard to turn of my brain and emotions after another full day of wheels busy spinning and being productive.
We've made contact with the right people at UCSF.
As soon as my emergency MediCal insurance is in place - hopefully in no more than 3 weeks - we'll be able to see them and move forward.
In the meantime, I'm sending our ultrasound results so they have everything in advance, to save time.
And I need to get an amniocentesis here in Israel before we go, again to save time.
And we are changing our June plane tickets to sometime around February 10th.
And I can't believe the trippiness of it all - that we're actually leaving here, getting on a plane soon, and that we'll be landing back where we started, for an adventure we never could have expected or planned for.
How on earth am I supposed to fall asleep?
I don't know how Dave does it - he just turns it all off and nods off to dreamland in about 60 seconds.
Okay, it's almost midnight and another full day is ahead tomorrow, so I'll go try to get some sleep.

No comments: