Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dahlia Discovers Photography


At the Japanese Tea Garden yesterday, Sharon and I discovered that Dahlia is quite a natural born photographer. We gave her the camera and asked her to take a picture of us, and she wouldn't let it go for half an hour. She really loved it, and got quite abstract with great intention after a while. Here is her first photo shoot... one of many to come. Especially when we get her her own camera.

9 comments:

Paige said...

Wow, quite the skills from a five-year-old photographer. They're beautiful, I bet she's so proud. I'd say definitely to a camera and an album so she can admire her works. There's something really powerful in seeing how kids capture their world. Great seeing you all today:)

Hope's Mama said...

She's a clever girl, Gal xo

ezra'smommy said...

i love these!

XT said...

I love it! Tell her her pictures of the trees reminded me of how they breathe, and how they create oxygen for us to breathe! Love!

Carly Marie said...

Dahlia,

Your photography is incredible for someone of your age. I pray that your photo taking adventures bring you much joy throughout your life.

Much Love to you sweet girl

x Carly x

AnnaBelle said...

Dahlia captured some wonderful images!

Eric Rubin said...

loved the leaf shot on the sidewalk. hope to see you guys soon, its been a while.

love,
e

Dani819 said...

Beautiful! You've got quite a photographer on your hands. Way to go, Dahlia!

CLC said...

She is a beautiful and talented little girl!