Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Relief

Looks like we are going to Cincinnati after all this summer.
Good thing, because the winter coats I ordered for Dahlia and me arrived yesterday,
And they have furry hoods and are actually cute.
Phew! I am relieved and feel like we can proceed with our... dare I say the word... plans.

9 comments:

erica said...

So glad for you and Dave and Dahlia!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Sometimes things work out and I hope you guys have much peace & happiness in Cincinnati.

Hope's Mama said...

Good news Gal, I'm really pleased for you guys.
xo

Hope's Mama said...

ps: although now I wont be able to visit you in sunny San Francisco!!

Cara said...

Good luck and safe travels to you and your family. I look forward to following your journey there.

Gannet Girl said...

I am so happy for you.

I did smile rather wryly when I saw the word "plans."

But perhaps this means we will meet in the next year!

I will be thinking of you on Mother's Day, too, Gal.

Actually, I just had an idea for Mother's Day. More later.

Carly Marie said...

Will have to add Ohio to my travel list of places to go too when i make it to the states! - Sally wanna come with me!

Gannet Girl said...

OK, it's up on my blogs now. If anyone would like to participate in Mothers Holding Hands for Mothers' Day, please come over.

Unknown said...

Happy Mothers Day, Gal!

You're moving to my home state. I'll be there this summer and would love to meet you in person.

A Hug, Kali