Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Team Tikva


Dear precious friends and family,

This morning walking to work I saw a billboard on a bus stop for the March of Dimes March for Babies, happening in San Francisco on April 25th. Maybe Tikva was with me in that moment... I was sure right away that I wanted to participate. I have set up Team Tikva and I would love it if you wanted to join me in raising money and walking together that day.

My personal fundraising goal is $1800, and I've set the team goal for $3600, but I think we can exceed that. If you're not able to walk but would like to sponsor me, you can do so on the same link and donate to the March of Dimes for the important work they do on behalf of babies like Tikva.

You can join the team or donate by clicking here.

It will feel good to hold Tikva in my heart while walking on April 25th. Join me!

With love and appreciation,

Gal

9 comments:

Carly Marie said...

Dearest Gal,

Hold all our babies in your heart when you walk for them. I wish I was there to walk by your side... I will be there in spirit.

I have donated what I can in Christian's Memory I hope I did it right.

x

Dani819 said...

Gal,

Are the walks done on the same date in every city? If so, I will walk with you in Tikvah's memory from New York. But you will have my donation regardless, in honor of your beautiful daughter and your beautiful spirit.

Gal said...

I will definitely be walking for all of our babies... They do walks all over the US, around the same time. If you go to the website you can find all the locations by entering your zip code.

Mommy (You can call me OM) said...

I'm not sure I'll be able to donate, but I will certainly cheer you on!

Mommy (You can call me OM) said...

I just added your donation button for the March to my blog. Go Team Tikva!

Cara said...

Taking action just feels so good, doesn't it? Bittersweet - but at least the sweet is in there.

I'm trying to put together our first Mother's Day Memorial walk for Share. It will be worth every minute! I'll walk for all our babies on May 10th - and support you wholeheartedly as you walk in April!

Anonymous said...

I have also donated in memory of Sam - go Gal!

Gal said...

Thank you so much, everyone!

CLC said...

What a great thing to do. I will definitely be a sponsor!