Saturday, July 18, 2009

Empty House

One last post from our now empty house before I turn off my computer and put it in the car.
A few nights with family, then Monday we hit the road.
First stop, Las Vegas to see Grandma and Grandpa.

Thank you, sweet house.
You've been a solid and cozy container for this big chapter of our big journey.

12 comments:

Hope's Mama said...

Safe travels Gal, Dave and Dahlia. And enjoy the time spent with family along the way. I hope this next house is filled with many happy memories for you, just as your previous one was.
xo

Middle-aged Diva (Carol) said...

Moving is such a tangible indication of a new life chapter. I've always loved it for just that reason.

I have no doubt you will fill your new home with the same love, laughter and caring -- and Dahlia's precocious commentary...

Safe journey & love to you all.

Sara said...

Hope you have a safe trip and a good visit and settle comfortably into your new home.

Anonymous said...

Happy trails, Gal! Have a safe trip. xoxo

erica said...

Safe travels. I hope that the move goes smoothly and that the new place feels like home very soon.

ezra'smommy said...

Wishing you a safe and easy journey. Much love sweet Gal.

Angela&Franck&Mahel said...

Dear and sweet Gal,
I wish you fine few days n family, a nice and safe trip, happy holidays, and I hope your new house in Cincinatti will be quickly your home sweet home. I'm sure the Cincinatti's Jewish community will adopt you very soon. I love you so much. Big kisses to each one of you...
Angela

moplans said...

I wish you all a safe trip.

Paige said...

Safe travels and a happy settling in to your new home. Can't wait to hear about your new adventures in the midwest. xo

Carly Marie said...

Thinking of you x

Scott and Christie said...

Safe trip sweet ones! Love you!

Lani said...

safe travels gal! thinking of you as you make your way to your new home.

lots of love xo