Just this week, we became the proud owners of a Subaru Outback Legacy Wagon.
Yes, I am now driving a station wagon, something I never in my life could have predicted.
It's a great car, and it feels good to drive.
And the most wonderful thing about it is that Dave did all the work of finding it, having it checked out by our trusty mechanic, negotiating a price, and buying it.
I didn't even see the car, much less drive it, until we took it home.
Talk about an incredible and rewarding lesson in trust, something that hasn't always come easy to me.
It felt amazing to trust Dave completely and completely surrender the process of finding our family car.
I married a bright, intuitive, intelligent, and life-smart man, one who always has my and our family's best interests in mind.
I was able to just let go and let Dave... and he really came through.
What a mensch!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment