
Hardest year of my life, being 37.
No doubt the biggest,
Even though I have had my share of big years before.
Three and seven are sacred numbers in Judaism.
Numbers I have always liked.
Together a prime number.
In Judaism, seven represents the days of creation.
I'm not sure how I feel about leaving this year of my life,
But I think I am ready to start a new one.
Eight represents eternity.
This year ahead, I will continue to create this new self I am becoming...
This eternal self.
17 comments:
Happy Birthday Gal x
Happy birthday!
Big hugs and kisses to you on your birthday Gal. You're gorgeous xo
Eternal self. Beautiful. To an amazing 38. Much love on your birthday, Gal.
Happy birthday, gorgeous mama.
xo
Wishing you so much peace and beauty in the year ahead. Happy Birthday Gal.
Happy Birthday, Gal.
Happy Birthday! May the world treat you kindly and the universe fill you with delight in the coming year.
Much love to you on your birthday, Gal.
happy 38th to you gal! hope we both have a new and improved 38th year ahead of us. you rock xo
Happy Birthday! I hope 38 is filled with good things.
Happy Birthday Gal! Sending you love and a beautiful 38th year.
Wishing you a wonderful day, a happy year ahead, and all the best things always. Happy Birthday Gal.
BTW, I just started a birthday project called And One To Grow On. The details are in my last post, hope you join in.
sending you love and birthday blessings today gal.
to a new year, a new age, a new chapter.
xox
Happy Birthday Gal
I am reading back to front to night Gal.
What a beautiful night I have spent watching your video's and reading your words.
Thank you for being you x
I am loving this picture of you, Gal. Your face is calm, and your arms are wide open to new possibilities. Beautiful.
Post a Comment