Too exhausted to function.
Aerobed inflated.
New home welcoming,
Especially the crickets outside
And the warm breeze coming in through the window.
At last, some real summer (aka no Sunset fog)...
Tomorrow we get our treasure trove of belongings out of storage.
Can't wait to see what we own after two years.
I saw Tikva in a little rabbit nibbling on grass in our front yard this morning.
Tonight I feel the missingness of her.
And her presence.
Goodnight.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congrats on arriving home. I'm glad for the warm summer air and Tikva's presence in your new space. Wishing you happy discovering of treasures tomorrow and sending much love. xo
Welcome, sweet Gal. I'm glad you made it safely and can now make your life again. I love finding new places for things - unpacking, to me, is like christmas morning. xo
Welcome home Gal...I love that the Tikva rabbit visited you. An Ezra rabbit visited us a couple weeks ago while we were on a hike and it definitely brought some comfort and peace.
Welcome home! From your other home...
xoxo
So glad you made it home safely and that you've found Tikva there to welcome you. Now, rest.
Welcome home. Sending much love as fill all the nooks and crannies of your house to make it a home.
Welcome to the summer sweet family! Cricket Cricket! Glad you are safe and home, love you!
Ahhhh...welcome home! I am so happy it was a sweet arrival and hope the treasures are plentiful. I am glad Tikva is there with you. Much love.
Post a Comment