Monday, August 10, 2009

One Angel Card

One Angel Card got left behind two years ago when we packed up to go to Israel.
It was left behind in the very back of the top drawer of my desk, otherwise empty.

It was the card with COURAGE written on it.

Seems appropriate...

I think I've stepped fully into courage over the past two years...
And then some.

I think it's safe to put that card back now, in its box with the other cards.
I know it's there if I need a reminder of that thing I hold inside.

3 comments:

Sophie said...

You are full to the brim of courage, beautiful Gal. You are amazing!

Much love to you guys,

Your creative space sounds lovely!
xx

Paige said...

You've stepped into it, and you've helped others step into it. Thank you! xo

Anonymous said...

The card was not left behind, it just did not need to be in the deck, because it was already in your heart. I love your courage and how much you shared that with me over the past 14 months. Love you. Marci