Sunday, October 14, 2007

Cocoon

Sometime last week I was making my infusion of healthy pregnancy herbs.
One of the ingredients to support my liver and prevent itching is dandelion root - literally a bunch of sticks.
I opened the bag of sticks and 3 little moths flew out.
EW! I yelled, and poured all the sticks into a salad bowl.
I went through each and every stick, and a few more moths flew away.
On two of them, I found two tiny little moth cocoons.
I told Dave and asked him if he thought it was safe to salvage some of the sticks and use them for my infusion.
He said to me, "Well, I look for signs in everything, and if you ask me, finding cocoons on your pregnancy herbs is pretty auspicious."
Thanks to my deeply spiritual husband for helping me to see the God in everything.

No comments: