Monday, October 15, 2007

So Busy Inside

There is a lot going on inside my body.
I can just feel it.
Hormonal fluctuations affirmed by nausea, which I welcome even though I have always hated the feeling of nausea.
It's all a good sign that the HCG hormone is increasing exponentially with each day as it should be.
Despite the queasiness, I have a good appetite, especially for bread and chocolate. :)
I have a pot of coconut curry sweet potato fennel soup simmering on the stove (baby should know early of the joys of coconut).
Nourishing things... I'm not craving meat much right now, though I did make a delicious chicken on Shabbat.
I'm sleeping a lot, needing that.
And yet keeping up, including grocery shopping today and three trips up the stairs to bring everything inside.
Didn't make it to the shuk, though... that's feeling like too much of a shlep right now, more like a once a month excursion.
There is a lot of stretching going on inside, that's what I feel a lot.
No cramping, but definitely fullness.
My body is working so well, thriving, healthy and strong.
I take a walk somewhere almost every day, which feels good.
I look forward to sharing the news with our families soon.

No comments: