Five weeks pregnant; baby is the size of a sesame seed.I told Dave this morning that I felt nauseous and he said, "Good!"
I wasn't queasy during my last pregnancy until three days before I miscarried.
I was definitely queasy with Dahlia, starting right around now for at least 2.5 months.
So I agree with him that it's a good sign that everything is working as it should.
Last night I woke up a zillion times and felt itchy... more hormonal stuff going on.
And probably also because I had a dairy-fest day yesterday after going to the cheese guy at the shuk.
And I am TIRED.
And today I had a turkey sandwich, one of my first craved foods during my pregnancy with Dahlia.
It was divinely dripping with mayo, and the wheat roll and turkey were hot. Yum.
When I get to my next craving phase - which with Dahlia was burritos - I think I'm going to have a harder time tracking one down. Maybe I'll skip burritos and try something new.
1 comment:
I read regularly, maybe about once per month, and I see that this was an active month to be missing. BSHA'AH TOVA my friend! May you feel well and not well at all the right moments. And may the remainder of your travels be safe for ALL of you. Much love, Morissa
Post a Comment