16.5 weeks pregnant; baby is the size of an avocado (four and a half inches long (head to bottom) and three and a half ounces.Avocados have returned to Israel.
They didn't really leave, but they went through a few bad months.
Now they are back and they taste like avocados should - rich and creamy and deliciously satisfying.
If I were stuck on a desert island and I could have one, maybe two foods, they would be avocados and mangos.
Anyway, it's avocado week for Baby, so I will be enjoying several in his/her honor.
Apparently, in the next three weeks, Baby will go through a huge growth spurt, doubling in weight and adding inches to her/his length.
Next month we're going with Grandma Rosie and Grandpa Stan (who will be visiting soon) and Dahlia to my 20-week ultrasound.
That should be quite an experience to share all together.
No comments:
Post a Comment