I am too exhausted and drained to write about our day at UCSF today, but I will write more soon.
For now, I ask you to continue praying for Tikva and for us.
It is a force holding us up and we continue to need it very much.
Thank you for your abundant love and generous contribution to all that is positive in the world.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dear Gal, Sweet Gal!
Just little words to say we love you all 4, we continue to pray for Tikva, for you, and hope you will be surrounded at UCSF. Continue to be positive and hopeful...
Love
Angela
I imagine today was very overwhelming. UCSF is a wonderful hospital but doctors often give the worst news first. Hold fast and keep believing in all those little kicks and wiggles. She is strong. We are strong. You are strong.
Love,
Cynthia
Sending you all my love and prayers sweet family ~*
Post a Comment