Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Transformed

I have a new post up on Glow in the Woods today...

4 comments:

Gannet Girl said...

Such a beautiful post, Gal.

"What am I supposed to do with the transformation I just went through? With this new self I am sort of used to and still getting acquainted with?"

I have no idea either.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful post. Sending much love.

Christa said...

Sending so much love to you today Gal.

Paige said...

I loved this post, Gal. What an incredible thing to have witnessed.

I'm feeling so ambivalent about the High Holidays this year. So unconnected to so many things that were important, yet connected to new things, and failing to see the links between these two. And the notion of repenting is hard right now-when I'm in a selfish state, I sometimes feel like the universe owes me a giant tashlich for taking away my baby.

Maybe we'll eat apples, but probably only the tiniest bit of honey. Sending you much love, sweet Gal.