Saturday, July 5, 2008

Keep Dreaming





Our amazing community is having dreams about Tikva.
Tikva working her magic, spreading healing to the other babies in the ICN.
Tikva laughing and playing with my father, her Nonno.
Tikva in Dave's arms, thriving and well and home, beyond this unusual beginning.

Keep dreaming.
Keep holding these incredible visions.
Keep sharing them with us.
Keep letting Tikva know all that is ahead.

In our dreams, in our visions, we create reality.

I know that Tikva is having her own incredible dreams.
I can see it in her face and feel it in her body when she is sleeping and squirming in her little bed.
I have a feeling her dreams and visions are quite beautiful and BIG.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family pictures!!! Sending my love to you guys!! And plenty of big dreams for the future of your family team.
Kisses and hugs,
Laura