Sometimes,
Especially when I look at the photos of Tikva
Where she looks round and healthy and so very alive,
I can't believe that she's gone.
Sometimes it's just hard to believe
That someone who was alive not so long ago
Isn't alive anymore.
Especially when it's my Baby Girl.
Sometimes I can't believe
That the road turned so abruptly,
So swiftly,
So permanently.
Not where I wanted to go...
Yet here I am.
No more Tikva in my arms.
Sometimes I just can't believe that.
Sometimes I wish I could have her back.
Even though I know that now I have her in another way.
In my heart.
It's not the same, though.
I miss you little one.
I miss your alive presence in your little body.
I miss holding you, looking at you.
I miss looking forward to all that was ahead.
I miss you.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gal, I have no words. Only hugs, only knowing nods...
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo- kc
more xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment