Monday, September 15, 2008

Still With Tikva

My t-shirt that reads, "I'm with Tikva" has taken on new meaning.
I am learning to settle into the acceptance of Tikva as she is,
And realizing that I still am very much with Tikva.
I can connect to my essence - to God, to Love, to Source, to Light -
Simply by connecting to Tikva's energy.
Because she knows already that she is very much part of
God-Source-Love-and-Light.

In a text exchange with Julie when we were still in the mountains,
I wrote, "I am learning this new way of being connected to her.
Kind of like how we were connected
Spirit to spirit
When she was in my belly."
For Dahlia, Tikva is her angel sister.
Why can't Tikva be my angel too?

She always felt not completely human in the few months she was in her body.
Still an angel from the angel all babies are before they are born.
Still an angel until she got to return to being only energy again.
Pure Angel.

Thank you for choosing me, Tikva.
If I could have all this pain go away, but it meant I would lose all memory of you,
All experience of you, all connection still and forever to you,
I wouldn't give the pain away, for I would have to give you away too.
I wouldn't want to do that.
You are and will always be a part of me.

No comments: