Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Bag of Visions is Filling Up

FROM MY SWEET COUSIN ANGELA IN PARIS - HER GRANDMOTHER LINA IS MY GREAT AUNT, MY GRANDMOTHER ROSY'S SISTER, AND LIKE ANOTHER GRANDMOTHER TO ME. WHEN I WAS LITTLE IN PARIS, LINA USED TO TAKE ME ON THE BATEAU-MOUCHE DOWN THE SEINE. ANGELA HAS A BABY GIRL NAMED MAHEL WHO WAS BORN LAST FALL: "Dear Gal, Sweet Gal, I have a very recent dream to share with you, to add it in your bag of creations and visions. You 4 are on holidays in Paris. Mahel is about 4, Tikva is a little younger and Dahlia is a really nice big sister. It's a shining day and we all are on a boat called 'bateau-mouche' on the Seine. The three girls are dancing and playing together. We love you, and pray for each one of you. Angela"

FROM OUR FRIEND STEPHANIE, WHO IS FINISHING UP HER FIRST YEAR OF RABBINICAL SCHOOL IN JERUSALEM: "I wanted to share my vision about Tikva with you: I can see your family of four in Cincinnati. We are outside, in someone's backyard. It's a celebration of something. A young dark curly haired baby girl is clinging to Gal and laughing. Everyone is happy."

(I love this vision because it seems to be one that so many of our friends are having at the same time. This amazing girl is going to have one special birthday party next summer...)

FROM DEIDRE, WHO IS MARRIED TO DAVE'S COUSIN DAN AND WILL BE HAVING THEIR FIRST BABY IN LATE JULY: "I had a dream about you all last night. I have not had a dream about our little boy yet, but I did dream about you guys and Tikva last night. I don't remember all that much about it anymore but I think we were visiting you guys in the hospital and Tikva was definitely there and a part of the dream, present and doing well. That's sort of all I remember now unfortunately...but I thought you'd still appreciate it. Thinking of you all... xoxo"

I read a beautiful and inspiring story of hope today on the March of Dimes website: http://www.shareyourstory.org/webx/.ef38922

No comments: