Monday, July 28, 2008

A HUGELY IMPORTANT REQUEST

Please pray hard for Tikva right now.
Really hard, from the deepest part of your being.
She needs all the love and strength and calm and faith you can muster.
All the incredible visions for the development of her lungs, the resilience of her being.
Today was one of the hardest experiences I have ever had in the past 7 weeks, in the past 6 months.
I don't have the energy to write in more detail right now, but I will soon.

And one more thing:
Please refrain from asking when Tikva will be coming home.
It is a question I can't answer, and nor can the doctors.
The attending told us today that they are in it for the long haul at the ICN.
And it is going to be a long road to Tikva's full and complete healing.

Huge gratitude for the ongoing support, for the meals that continue to appear at our door and nourish us, for all your love in so many forms.
Please keep praying and keep holding those visions.
And sending love to our Amazing Baby Girl.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Spinrads,

We will pray long and hard and for as long as needed. Tikva is loved very dearly by us, and we continue to send love and support from our family to yours. Each day, I am reminded of how precious life is, and every time I think of Tikva, and her struggle, I am reminded how precious she is and will continue to be!

Lots of love, hugs and kisses!

Scott and Christie said...

Big love, Big prayers, Big deep breath from Tikva's big strong lungs...

My Journey said...

My good wishes, thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and Miss Tikva. May she breathe deeply and easily and fully from the depths of her evolving lungs. May she grow stronger and be safely held and looked after always!

xoxo rock